Author Topic: If I were to start livestreaming soon...  (Read 689 times)

6Let

If I were to start livestreaming soon...
« on: October 27, 2014, 10:42:52 am »
When's the best day and time to do it? I'll be moving soon and I'll finally have home (stable) internet. I'm wondering when are you guys online often because not many people play Divekick and I don't want to stream me waiting for a match :/

-G-

Re: If I were to start livestreaming soon...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 11:02:47 am »
Honestly, the best time to find other decent players would be Sunday nights during the Divekick Weekly Tournaments. Or you could start hosting your own and streaming your matches that way.

If you say something like "Hey, I'll be on every Friday from 8 PM to 10 PM streaming matches!" I'm sure some people will show up.

And worst case scenario, you can always stream yourself playing something else while you wait for a match in Divekick.

parrythelightning

• Total Domination
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 12:47:36 pm »
You should say you're the best, that way nobody else can be the best unless they show up to your stream and defeat you.

6Let

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 05:42:47 pm »
Honestly, the best time to find other decent players would be Sunday nights during the Divekick Weekly Tournaments. Or you could start hosting your own and streaming your matches that way.

If you say something like "Hey, I'll be on every Friday from 8 PM to 10 PM streaming matches!" I'm sure some people will show up.

And worst case scenario, you can always stream yourself playing something else while you wait for a match in Divekick.
Man I just wish this game had room for one more on a lobby to spectate a match. But yeah I guess I'll start doing that and finally participate in the tournament as well.

6Let

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 05:43:57 pm »
You should say you're the best, that way nobody else can be the best unless they show up to your stream and defeat you.
Lawl! Either that or start money matching players for t3h lulz