Author Topic: Divekick Chart: The Complete Reference Guide  (Read 11766 times)

Firebust

• Fraud Detector
  • Total Domination
  • CAN YOU FEEL THE STORM?
    • View Profile
Re: Divekick Chart: The Complete Reference Guide
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 10:45:18 pm »
Very well done, do you plan on calculating the specials later?

maybe at some point, but this was a lot of work, so i might take a bit of a break.

Shoals 2nd kick is the same and skills. Both are 60. I just checked game data. Also s-kill gains 1.5x boost on kick factor not 1.45.

how are you checking this game data? all these stats were pretty carefully found, so i'm curious where you're finding this numbers.

One thing to note, Shoals only needs 12 kicks to get kickfactor with YOLO gem, same as Jefaily. The only thing is that she can not activate kickfactor off her second kick, it can only activate off the first, so if you kick/kick the 12th kick will be a steep kick and you'll have to wait until the 13th to activate kfactor. If you instead do a normal kick once without a steep kick, you'll find that you get kickfactor on the 12th.

noted, thank you. this wasn't something i realized, but if/when i make an updated chart, i'll be sure to make this change.

Amazing work here. What about Markman's upwards kick though?

i considered that a special, so it's not yet on the chart.

There was a whole big thread about the Baz YOLO gem by the way and people determined it actually only gives about 10% boost, not 30%. I figure that's worth noting.

as the note at the top of the screen mentions, i calculated the yolo/KF boosts by the change in dive height they create. hope that helps.

That does make sense, yeah.
My faith in humanity is lost.

fireball

• On a Rampage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 10:46:10 pm »
how are you checking this game data? all these stats were pretty carefully found, so i'm curious where you're finding this numbers.

He's finding them in the same place I found the hitbox data.  But you were praised for your work, and I was scorned for mine, so do you really want to know where that data is?  If you do, you'll find it anyway.

--edit-- I wouldn't really call it "the programming", it's just data/config files.  I could sift through the program, but the code itself, that of course resides only with IGS.--/edit--

Dkicker

• Headshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 10:40:34 pm »
Yeah, some of this data is off. You're better off just looking for the actual values instead of testing since its much easier and much more accurate. Hell, you can even see things such as Markman's chance of getting a hitbox part. It's not even programming or hacking or whatever that is needed. Just literally open the file on notepad or any .XML viewer. You can even play around with the values and test them out with your friends on versus.

dawgpilez

• On a Rampage
  • Fraud is OP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 01:08:59 pm »
Amazing work here. What about Markman's upwards kick though?

Is it around -55 degrees? I haven't even noticed if it builds meter.
I pump DEX in my DK characters.
[Insert link to favorite Divekick fan vid series.]
Steam: Dawg Pilez

SuccinctAndPunchy

• On a Rampage
  • VIDEO GAMES ARE HARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 07:04:20 pm »
Is it around -55 degrees? I haven't even noticed if it builds meter.

Markman's upwards kick actually drains one kick worth of meter.

4Leaf

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 02:31:03 am »
Will there ever be an Addition Edition update to this chart? It's pretty important.

Tried sifting through the character data by opening up the XML files using Notepad, but I can't make sense of the variables and the numbers. Is there some sort of formula involved?

Patricksl

• Headshot
    • View Profile
With gas prices at their lowest levels in years, retail sales were up nearly across the board last month.  mountain bike reviews 29er road bike reviews forums mountain bike reviews by price road bike review wheels <a href=http://www.bikesizesforkids.com/how-to-select-the-right-mountain-bike.html>mountain bikes on sale</a> <a href=http://www.bikesizesforkids.com/tips-and-instructions-for-road-bike-sizing.html>road bike brands bicycle</a> Since then, the crew has been printing out plastic test patterns, or "coupons," to check how the machine works in zero gravity. "Everything worked exactly as planned, maybe a little better than planned," Kemmer told NBC News. He said only two calibration passes were needed in advance of the first honest-to-goodness print job, which finished up at 4:28 p.m. ET Monday and was pulled out of the box early Tuesday.  http://www.bikesizesforkids.com/how-to-select-the-right-mountain-bike.html
BANGKOK — A Thai general election planned for next year will be delayed until 2016, pushing back the promised return to democracy. Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha, who led a military coup in May, had previously hinted at a delay to polls promised for late 2015.  mountain bike size for 6'2 man road bike brands australia mountain bike sizing chart specialized road bike frame sizing calculator Strike Kills Militant Linked to 9/11 Mastermind: Group   http://www.bikesizesforkids.com/tips-and-instructions-for-road-bike-sizing.html      <a href=http://www.bikesizesforkids.com/how-to-select-the-right-mountain-bike.html>mountain bikes games</a> <a href=http://www.bikesizesforkids.com/tips-and-instructions-for-road-bike-sizing.html>road bike reviews 2011</a>

specialized stumpjumper mountain bike sizing chart road bike reviews 2015 trek 3500 mountain bike sizing road bike saddle height calculator
mountain bike sizing chart trek road bike brands for beginners mountain bike reviews 2013 road bike review forums
mountain bike sizing specialized road bike review 2014 mountain bike frame size specialized road bike review wheels
trek 3500 mountain bike sizing road bike review mountain bike sizing chart specialized road bike review wheels
mountain bike frame size specialized road bike review 29er mountain bike frame sizing road bike frame sizing calculator