Author Topic: Pick YOLO gem against this guy.  (Read 8790 times)

gangstakirby

• Multikill
    • View Profile
Re: Pick YOLO gem against this guy.
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2013, 11:11:42 pm »
no johns theres no good skills on ranked. no idea what to do lol. his head gets too big to avoid the cross up or cancel the hnit with a reverse cross up ima have to agree that particular mu is fucked because of that. you dont even need to yolo just lose once on purpose. jeffailey cant let skill get inside thats for sure. going for the time out is probably his best bet and even so the trick cross up is still liable to hit you.

its an extremely uphill battle. i doubt 4 win jefaily can avoid the head shot.

will post markman mu input later. I wont lie i really havent played a good Skill he has alot less end lag than people make him seem.

Adelheid

• Fraud Detector
  • Total Domination
  • Mary Boppins
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2013, 02:24:08 am »
no johns theres no good skills on ranked. no idea what to do lol. his head gets too big to avoid the cross up or cancel the hnit with a reverse cross up ima have to agree that particular mu is fucked because of that. you dont even need to yolo just lose once on purpose. jeffailey cant let skill get inside thats for sure. going for the time out is probably his best bet and even so the trick cross up is still liable to hit you.

will post markman mu input later. I wont lie i really havent played a good Skill he has alot less end lag than people make him seem.

I gave you my paypal and you never gave me $10

Please fix this

enemyplayer

• Total Domination
  • wingtipped protips
    • View Profile
    • twitch.tv/justintrash
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2013, 04:16:29 am »

after you finish redeeming bottles to pay off your MM could you please confirm whether or not that Markman Lightning "infinite" actually exists or should I just keep clicking this FRDLK button :(