Author Topic: Not able to connect to any online matches  (Read 1005 times)

altair22

• Headshot
    • View Profile
Not able to connect to any online matches
« on: January 24, 2014, 05:03:06 am »
Every time I start up Divekick, I am never able to connect to a single online match.  I've played maybe one online match in the past few weeks.  Every other time, I select online, and in either ranked or unranked, it stays perpetually in "Searching..." for 15-20 minutes before I quit.  I go to select public lobbies and it returns with "no lobbies found." 

I've kept the game up to date, verified the integrity of the steam files, and have even reinstalled several times.  Online matches have been able to connect near instantaneously the last time I played the game outside the past month, which I think was back in October-November.  No idea what the issue is, since my internet connection/router/ISP are all perfectly fine.

MikeIsMyIke

• Total Domination
    • View Profile
Re: Not able to connect to any online matches
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 01:03:43 am »
Check your search settings. Go to Options > Online > Distance,  I have mine set to 'far', if thats the case with you aswell you'd need to set it to 'global'.

parrythelightning

• Total Domination
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 11:12:28 pm »
Mine is set to "Near," but that includes places like the UK and Israel when I am in Texas.

Keits

• Administrator
  • Total Domination
  • Trouble Shooting
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 11:59:34 pm »
Sometimes during the day, not many players are active.  Verify that you can connect by setting up a time to play with a friend, and if that works we simply have to encourage more people to play online somehow (we are working on that on our end too)

MikeIsMyIke

• Total Domination
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 06:59:20 am »
You're always welcome to join the daily! http://divekick.com/forum/index.php?topic=1032.0