Author Topic: Kenny is the #1 character for people who like fun.  (Read 4502 times)

gryffinp

• Headshot
    • View Profile
Re: Kenny is the #1 character for people who like fun.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 02:44:01 pm »
Adelheid's response gave me an idea for a question: What would you all say is your favorite or least favorite stance?

My least favorite is still Stream, although that may change if I can learn how to play him. I'd say my favorite is the Uncle Sensei stance. It's a really solid dive height and kick angle, with good speed and meter build. Like Mr.N's, but with a better hitbox.

Argenrost

• Fraud Detector
  • Total Domination
  • Respectably Good with Redacted
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 02:51:53 pm »
Kenny S-Kill's my least favorite by far. S-Kill with no special moves = not much of a character IMO. I used to hate Kenny Uncle Sensei but if anything it's like a more controlled version of Redacted so I can make it work.

Kenny Baz is best Kenny. SO MUCH METER.
Support the Skunk-Bear Army on my stream!
http://www.twitch.tv/argenrost

Follow me on Twitter to see when it goes up, I really appreciate the support!
@CasanovaSRK

Adelheid

• Fraud Detector
  • Total Domination
  • Mary Boppins
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 03:11:34 pm »
I really like Kenny S-Kill but that's just because I main S-Kill so I know how to deal with him really well. Since I play kick Kenny I get the S-Kill I'm used to, too. Lack of Trick and Parry sucks but air spirit bullet is really nice and still lets you play mindgames with how you're positioned. Going high into the air and firing it to catch people trying to read you is pretty ace. You can't really chase it though, which sucks, but if you play enough S-Kill you get decent at just playing him vanilla so it's fine.

My favorite stance is actually Dive. I feel like Kenny's free Marneto works best with Dive's stance.
My least favorite stance is Redacted. Her movement is too shallow for me and I just don't like how she works. Redacted without walljump is not a character I want to play, even with free Marneto.

massi4h

• Headshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 08:12:29 pm »
I'm getting more used to Stream now, so I feel Kung Pao is probably my worst. Especially since checking who you are normally involves her accidentally getting in their face. Jefailey is basically for building meter for me, though I'll usually activate kick factor with him if I get the opportunity.
Probably feel the most comfortable with Kick, since he's who I was maining before jumping on the Kenny train. I like Markman kickback and kick though.

When I've been headshotted, my favourite is to get S-Kill, but Shoals and Stream are good for getting away in that situation as well.

Darxio

• Multikill
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 08:25:15 pm »
So I found that canceling my air spirit bullet into a kick makes me turn and kick at them if they got behind me.

Really, really, REALLY liking canceling into a kick for extra air time, no meter cost, and the possibility of turning around if they kicked under me during it.  Makes him unpredictable even in the terrible stances.

gryffinp

• Headshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 10:44:54 pm »
Seems like that's the case for a lot of characters with Kick-cancellable specials. Shoals's flight, Redacted's crouch... It's good tech.

Edit:
I'm getting more used to Stream now, so I feel Kung Pao is probably my worst. Especially since checking who you are normally involves her accidentally getting in their face. Jefailey is basically for building meter for me, though I'll usually activate kick factor with him if I get the opportunity.

A big skill that I've been working on, and one that I believe is key to playing and beating Kenny, is learning to identify different stances by their Dives and Kickbacks, before actually kicking at all. If your opponent isn't paying attention to your moves, and you are, you can potentially know which character you are before they do, which is a very strong defensive advantage.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:05:10 pm by gryffinp »

Darxio

• Multikill
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 11:42:25 am »
A big skill that I've been working on, and one that I believe is key to playing and beating Kenny, is learning to identify different stances by their Dives and Kickbacks, before actually kicking at all. If your opponent isn't paying attention to your moves, and you are, you can potentially know which character you are before they do, which is a very strong defensive advantage.

I can't stress enough how important this is.  If you can identify by kickback or dive(One, so as not to expose yourself too easily, and only one kickback if you are really trying to hide), then you have a clear unpredictability advantage over your opponent.  I've used this to my advantage multiple times when I kicked back and noticed I was in a vertical stance, waited for them to kick at me, and punish so hard because they didn't expect it.

You'll get exposed immediately if you're Shoals, S-Kill or Stream.  If you're Redacted, that's also a quick expose if they know that redacted moves stupidly fast.  Jefailey stance should be noticed by a quick foot glow, and you should count it as an expose.

Markman, Kung Pao are similar, but you should be able to pick up that you have one of these horizontal stances with a kickback.  Same with Dive and Kick's kickback, but again, you'll know what you have.  Sensei and Mr. N are similar in kickback, but again, similar in kick angle and dive height.  Baz is somewhere between Dive/Kick and Markman/Kung Pao, so it's vital to learn that kickback so you don't mix it up so you can start charging meter(But if you're in kickfactor, you'll know you're baz because you'll be blue). 

I find sensei stance to be great for mindgames, because it's not easy to pick up based on kickback and has fantastic vertical height for punishing.

Alisatah

• Headshot
    • View Profile
„еньги до зар
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2014, 03:14:25 pm »
Luxury White Pro - карандаш для отбеливани
Монастырский чай для зрения
Sex Gum - возбуждающая жвачка
Русский фейерверк
Экономитель энергии в доме
Варифорт – подушка от варикоза
PowerLife - увеличение ve;crjuj достоинства!
Часы "Emporio Armani"
Часы Pandora
Футболки с Путиным
Beauty Line - маска молодости
Patek Philippe Sky Moon (механика)
Монастырский чай при гипертонии
Posture Support - корректор осанки
Fuel Shark - экономитель топлива
Parachute – масло для волос
Элитный шунгит
Pulse of Life - энергетический браслет
AquaGel - средство защиты автостекол
Fuel Shark - экономитель топлива
Крем от растяжек AFY
Ёлки и сосны новогодние
Духи с феромонами
Экономитель воды
Jeunesse - очищающий гель для кожи
Пленка-сауна для талии
Создание именных песен под заказ
Антихрап - клипса от храпа

кредит с 20 лет наличными в архангельске
дадут ли кредитную карту в приватбанке с плохой кредитной историей
помощь кредитного брокера на украине
выдача кредита даже с плохой кредитной историей в городе стерлитамак
если мужу дают кредить нужно ли согласие жены
взять кредит в сбербанке салават
можно ли получить кредит в сбербанке в субботу
можно ли взять кредит в росельхозбанке через интернет легко и без поручителей в махачкале или в дагестане
кредит наличными за 15 минут новокузнецк
какие банки в спб дают кредит иностранным гражданам
помощь с кредитом в старом осколе безработным
банки костромы дающие кредит с плохой кредитной историей
в каком банке выгоднее взять кредит на лпх
кто поможет взять кредит с просрочкой в пензе
мтс банк кредитная карта заявка онлайн
помощь людей в оформлении кредита со справками в иркутске
кредитная карта в евросети кукуруза оформить онлайн
кредиты без справок сургут
где взять 1500000 кредит
кредо банк как взять кредит
100 процентная помощь в получении кредита
можно ли взять кредит сбербанк г.грозный

банки Нижний Тагил дающие кредит с плохой кредитной историей

кредит с 20 лет наличными в Светлогорск

Микрозайм - это быстро, эффективно и надежно!
Деньги до зарплаты! Быстрое рассмотрение заявки.
Кредит за 15 минут.

Лучший частный видео-чат с сексуальными красивая девушка