Author Topic: Stream vs S-Kill story match, when you have no skill with Stream  (Read 1453 times)

dawgpilez

• On a Rampage
  • Fraud is OP
    • View Profile
;_;

:'(

/sadface
I pump DEX in my DK characters.
[Insert link to favorite Divekick fan vid series.]
Steam: Dawg Pilez

MushroomGas

• On a Rampage
    • View Profile
Re: Stream vs S-Kill story match, when you have no skill with Stream
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 01:26:30 am »
Agreed. I think you just have to make mid-height horizontal kicks and hope the AI messes up. I think that match took me about 15 minutes on the hard difficulty to beat.

dawgpilez

• On a Rampage
  • Fraud is OP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 02:17:09 am »
It took me maybe around a much. I figured I would get lucky and find the exploit. Trick is pretty free against stream and S-Kill is perma KF barring being HSed. When the computer wanted to, Trick > kill, round S-Kill. I had an easier time with Jefailey on YOLO gem (did the challenge with him for lols).

I knew I couldn't attack him on the ground as the comp always spams Parry at a certain range. Ground-level dks were impossible as at the certain range, the comp always goes mad offensive or preps 'trick' which means you are out of range to do anything anyway. Flamebait was useless; normally it would be countered by Trick. Invis is useless agains the computer.

All I did that eventually worked was go for an aerial kill immediately. I aimed mid-screen and prayed the comp would run the same cycle. It generally works, but does nothing against Trick.

blah blah blah Trick blah blah.. but a few more characters until I beat SM with em all.
I pump DEX in my DK characters.
[Insert link to favorite Divekick fan vid series.]
Steam: Dawg Pilez

demeteloaf

• Multikill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 12:31:30 am »
I just had the smart idea to do this with YOLO gem for the achievement.

Never again.