Author Topic: Glitched Trophies  (Read 2718 times)

Palpable_Hate

• Headshot
    • View Profile
Glitched Trophies
« on: December 06, 2013, 09:03:19 pm »
Hi,
I've only recently joined this forum to complain about how most trophies are glitching and never unlocking for me.
Sometime ago when the game came out I remember winning about two ranked matches with Total Domination, though the trophy didn't pop. I read online and it seems that some people had the same issue with some trophies, but after continuing their play through that day the trophies ended up unlocking for them.
It is hard as it is to play this game online as either no one is playing anymore and we get to wait for about an hour to get a match, or all we get are the turbo controller players ruining the online experience. I have won several matches by either CHOKE and TOTAL DOMINATION and even both at the same time, and still no trophy what so ever. I don't think this is a problem that can be solved by re-installing the game?
I didn't mention but I play it on the PSvita as I don't own a PS3.
I really would love to get this trophies some time soon, it is getting very frustrating to farm trophies that seem to be glitched.
Thanks in advance.

Keits

• Administrator
  • Total Domination
  • Trouble Shooting
    • View Profile
Re: Glitched Trophies
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 02:37:42 pm »
Yeah, we are aware some trophies are not popping for some players.  A few of them seem isolated to Vita, and we will investigate them as best as we can.

Palpable_Hate

• Headshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 05:45:25 pm »
Thanks Keits.

I hope the issue is solved soon as I really don't want to grind those 2k ranked without the ability to get the other trophies.
One more question, wasn't DK coming to PS4? Is it gonna be cross-buy/play?

Keits

• Administrator
  • Total Domination
  • Trouble Shooting
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 09:09:44 pm »
We will be talking Ps4 tomorrow.

raZZcolbaSS

• Headshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 10:24:49 am »
Hi! Have problems with 3 trophies! I did Perfection (Beat story mode using the YOLO gem) and Plot Matters (Beat story mode with all characters) in October or November (neither popped out) and now decided to return to game and faced another problem: did A Real Headache (Win a ranked match by getting TOTAL DOMINATION) the whole 3 times (!!!) - once 24 hours ago and twice almost in a row 12 hours ago then played for several hours but none of the trophies popped! Please do something. I'm close to passing 500 ranked matches landmark but I'm afraid I won't get this trophy as well. I play on Vita BTW.
Maybe this topic will be of some help to you: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/divekick/208361-glitched-trophies.html

Keits

• Administrator
  • Total Domination
  • Trouble Shooting
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 12:04:37 pm »
The good news is that these issues seem to only be happening to a small number of players. 

The bad news is that it makes finding the causes of these issues and fixing them very difficult.  We will continue looking into it, though.

raZZcolbaSS

• Headshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 12:44:01 pm »
Thanks! Let's hope for the better.
BTW maybe the problem is somehow connected with patches? Sometimes such issues occur wuth patched games.

Found another small topic on the same issue: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701792-divekick/67039385
It seem not all players who face the problem post here.
P.S. Will be glad with helping to overcome this bug.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 01:11:13 pm by raZZcolbaSS »

Palpable_Hate

• Headshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 08:14:30 pm »
Even after the update I keep having troubles getting the trophies aforementioned =|
Thought the update was supposed to solve most of them glitches?